Thursday, October 15, 2009

They Are Back!


Look How Hungry is My Brother!

Look How Hungry Am I!
Yeah, it's because!
(Refer below =P)


The Boys Are Back!

The time finally comes haha...NBA fever is back and now with few new changes made to the roster..Well my team as you all know (Cavs) had a new addition to the team XD! Yeah it's Mr.Big Cactus(Shaq) himself...cant wait to watch him play with my favourite player* haha......Unforturnately I only can watch the matches after SPM sobsss....the sad part is even after SPM i may miss the All-Stars Season cos of this stupid NS(National Service) eeee...well that's all folks.Anyway, let the TRIPLE DOUBLES Begin!

Take note: I go against my law just to blog this NBA thing XD!

Well, bye guys and have a wonderful year maybe till December...Cos mid of December I will be back ! Muahaha!
May the Force Be With You All!
God Bless You!
Ciao~

No comments: